Monday, April 15, 2013

The Story Behind the Superfractor

I had some time to post today, so I figured I would share the story behind my 2012 Topps Chrome Kevin Youkilis rainbow.  Not only is it special because it was Youk's last Red Sox rainbow, but the picture has a special meaning to me as well.  I was actually at the game that this picture was taken at.  It was the 4th of July 2011.  The Red Sox got crushed and Youk got hit by a pitch that injured him.


Even though it was a rough game, it is still cool that I was there.  Any trip to Fenway is a good trip to Fenway.  This just makes the rainbow even more special.  I have one lone package coming in this week.  Until then, I probably won't post much.

-20youksox

1 comment:

  1. That is fantastic! I don't think I've finished a single rainbow, and I don't even go for the rare stuff under /50. Congratulations!
    --Jon

    ReplyDelete